Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Stride Towards a Career in the Exhilarating Field of Network Security
15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be happy with every course you purchase! If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase.
Computer and network security is one of the fastest growing and most essential industries in technology, meaning companies will pay big bucks for ethical hackers. This is the perfect course to leap into this lucrative career, learning how to use ethical hacking to reveal potential vulnerabilities in information systems. By the end of this course you’ll be well versed in the IT skills you need to be a network security pro.
- Access 55 lectures & 17 hours of content
- Learn how to gather information intelligence & find web application & system security vulnerabilities
- Scan using Nmap to bypass IDS protected targets & understand how to hack clients using modern web browsers
- Understand how to exploit Windows & Linux systems
- Develop Windows Exploits to test information systems
- Find & exploit web application vulnerabilities
- Learn how to find open ports in your target & gather information about them
Mohamed Ramadan is a Security Ninja with over 7 Years experience in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Malware Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Securing Websites and Servers. He is a featured guest in many popular TV Shows and in many popular news websites. He Found and Reported Many Security Vulnerabilities in Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Nokia, Adobe, Apple, AT&T, RedHat, SoundCloud, GitHub, Etsy, Nokia Siemens, Zynga and Constant Contact.
Honors & Awards:
Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2014 )
Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2013 )
Listed in Facebook WhiteHats ( 2012 )
Listed in Twitter Top Hackers
Listed in Microsoft WhiteHats
Listed in Google Wall of Fame ( Reward Recipients )
Listed in Google Hall of Fame ( Honorable Mention )
Listed in Adobe Security Acknowledgments
Listed in Apple Responsible Disclosure
Listed in Etsy Responsible Disclosure
Listed in RedHat Vulnerability Acknowledgements
Listed in Nokia Siemens Networks Hall of fame as a Prime Reporter!
Listed in AT&T Hall of Fame
Listed in GitHub White Hat
Listed in Zynga WHITEHATS
Listed in SoundCloud Responsible Disclosure
Listed in Constant Contact Responsible Disclosure
Listed in Soldierx Hacker Database
For more details on this course and instructor, click here.
- Length of time users can access this course:
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: Beginner
- Instant digital redemption
Give $10, Get $10